Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Have Too Much Time on My Hands...

... But so do these people, and with all this negative energy being emitted by the sports world, I thought it was high time for some comic relief. This is one of those "have to see" videos. Prepare yourselves because someone will be emailing this to you again. 1,500 plus inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center in Cebu, Philippines practicing a familiar dance routine. This was completely voluntary, not a punishment in any way.



This next one isn't really funny, its just really cool. I've seen birds swarming in extremely large groups before, but this display is simply dazzling. Keep watching as other flocks join in and make some crazy patterns. Trippy, dude.

Starlings Swarming in Weird Patterns

Add to My Profile | More Videos

You may now go on with your lives.


2 comments:

Luis M. Espinoza said...

Im about to post another Thriller so we have "battling" Thrillers. The birds thing almost looks fake. If I was looking up in the sky and saw that i'd run inside. I would think that either the mother off all earthquakes or Tsunamis was about to strike or aliens were about to land nearby.

Ernesto Malave Jr. said...

At first I was like, "What is a woman doing at a men's prison?" I thought she was a therapist who choreographed the thing. Then it gets closer and it's Rob Scheider's Philipino cousin, ugh.


KudoSurf Me!